shopgallerynewsaboutcontact

Monday, October 17, 2011

Christmas Is Coming!

Check out these beeee-U-ti-ful Christmas wreaths made from vintage ornaments and decorations, created by Suzy, aka GeorgiaPeachez! I'd love to make one of these myself, but I would have a hard time using the ornaments for anything other than hanging on a vintage tree. All but two of the wreaths Suzy made in September have sold, but keep an eye on her blog for any news that she has crafted more for this season. There are still 70 days left to decorate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These wreaths are absolutely amazing! I would love to make one as well, but it would kill me to use all of those awesome vintage ornaments too. Now, I will be keeping my eyes peeled for some old ornaments at garage sales!

Post a Comment

Next Previous Home