shopgallerynewsaboutcontact

Friday, November 18, 2011

What a Day!

I received some wonderful news Thursday morning that, out of 146 entries, my design won 1st Place in the annual Spoonflower Tea Towel Calendar contest! Thank you all for your votes! There was some amazing designs this year, so if you're looking for some inexpensive, crafty, DIY gifts to give this holiday season, check out the Top Ten designs!

Spoonflower will be having a BOGO sale on all fat quarters from November 28th through December 2nd, so you'll be able to get two for the price of one. I will be ordering a few for myself!

Keep in mind: Spoonflower just sells the fabric; you get to use your crafty wizardry to make it into the towel! I will be selling some limited edition towels in my Etsy shop for the holidays, so if you'd rather leave the sewing to me, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Previous Home