shopgallerynewsaboutcontact

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Swatch Watch

Last week I received a whole bunch of samples of some of my latest fabric designs and just got around to taking some pictures yesterday since we had about an hour of sunshine--just enough time to press and photograph them before the rain started again. I believe that I have finally completed the At the Circus!, Footnote Flower, Japanese Washi Tape and Woodtype Alphabet (all three colorways) collections so that I can start moving on to other ideas (phew!). I love the way the swatches look on the uncut fabric, almost like an instant quilt!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

These look awesome!

penny candy handmade said...

Thanks so much, Kevin! This is what happens when I'm able to have some time to myself at 2am! ;-) I know you know how THAT is!

Post a Comment

Next Previous Home