shopgallerynewsaboutcontact

Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Fotos and Faves



It was so rainy here in Seattle during the first week of summer that it was too easy to forget the couple of really nice, sunny days we actually did have! Here are some cool things I found while stuck in the house during downpours.

1. DIY mini fabric lamps (I am SO going to make these!)
2. Little gnome cross-stitch pattern (via poppytalk)
3. Embroidered screen door
4. Vintage tennis racket corkboard
5. Schoolhouse-turned-home in Chicago (viaDesign Mom)
6. Spoonflower + Craftsy: Summer Tote Contest

Enjoy, and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That mini fabric lamp project is an awesome find! I think I will be making some of those soon.

penny candy handmade said...

Oh, I know...totally! This is #1 on my TO DO list for decor. Great for hoarded scraps! If you do make a strand, post a pic on your blog!

Post a Comment

Next Previous Home