shopgallerynewsaboutcontact

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wrap It Up, I'll Take It!

Last night I discovered, by accident, and I think before it has officially been announced: Just in time for the holidays, you can now order any Spoonflower fabric design printed on...drum roll please...gift wrap! Each roll is 36" x 72" and costs $15. I have been waiting for this for a long time, hoping it would happen someday, and that day has come! I have already ordered four different rolls! Will be sure to show them to you when they arrive.



Also, in other "new product news": In my Society6 shop, I have added four new iPhone/iPod cases and skins, one with my Ornamental Circles, and three in my recent Tribal Arrows patterns. I also have tote bags, T-shirts, and hoodies available with my Washi Tape designs. Great deal going on now for all my friends: Get $5 off all items in my Society6 shop just by clicking here. You won't be able to get the deal any other way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Previous Home