shopgallerynewsaboutcontact

Monday, December 23, 2013

Collectable Christmas Pins

Because I don't shop at the mall very often, I wasn't aware of this last year until it was too late. JCPenney gave away little 1" Christmas pinback buttons as promotional items. Each button had a code on the back to use for future purchases. My mom, being the collector she is, picked up a few every time she went to Penneys, and she was nice enough to give them to me (shown below). Apparently there are 50 in the complete set, which I only know because I checked to see if people are selling them on eBay (and they are, of course!). I don't know if they're actually worth anything...I just thought they were cute. Too bad they didn't continue the promotion this year, or I might have wandered into the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Previous Home