shopgallerynewsaboutcontact

Monday, March 10, 2014

The UPPERCASE Magazine Surface Pattern Design Guide

I'm so thrilled to announce that my work will be featured in the UPPERCASE Magazine Surface Pattern Design Guide, which will be included in upcoming Issue #21, and also distributed at Surtex in May! Having been an UPPERCASE subscriber since Issue #3, I can't describe how awesome this feels!

If you haven't checked out UPPERCASE, it's worth a moment to visit their website to get glimpse at what the magazine is all about. Filled with design, creativity, and curiosities from around the globe, and impeccably designed by Janine Vangool, each issue is a treasure trove of inspiration. I read it from cover to cover as soon as it arrives. Janine has given me a special discount to pass on to my readers so you can receive $15 off a subscription. Just go to their subscription page and use the code USPDG2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Previous Home